What it is about
I would like to interview 100 inspirational/influential people in a 100 second video interview (yes that’s right, 100 seconds).
If you are, or know anyone who may be interested in doing this please let me know. I am looking for men, women, young, old …. you get the idea, I am looking for anyone who is inspirational and/or influential in their business life or personal life.
I will ask you as many quick-fire questions as I can during this ultra short interview (so be prepared to keep your answers short and concise)
- I am a speaker and coach and have been for many years
- I am based in the UK but our sites are worldwide and the audiences will be worldwide
- Shapirointernational.com is a directory site for Speakers of all types (You DO NOT need to be a speaker to do an interview. I am looking for people from all walks of life)
- You are male or female
- You are inspirational in ANY walk of life, business, personal, community ….
- You are over 18 years old and under 150 years old
- You have a microphone and web cam to use during the interview
- You can be located in any part of the world (but speak English, as this is the only language I can speak)
Why Would You Want to Take Part?
- A bit of fun
- You want to inspire people
- You can show off your personality
A few Rules
- You give us permission to use your interview on YouTube and websites or any other place and media
- Your interview may or may not be used after the interview
- There is no payment to you or by you for doing the interview
- You must be 18 years of age or over (no upper limit)
- You agree that we can edit the interview
- All you need a microphone and camera on your computer and be connected to the internet
- I will ask as many of the following questions (and maybe a few more) as possible, during the 100 second interview
- What is your name
- In which city/country do you live
- Give me 1 sentence that describes you
- Who is our inspiration in life and why?
- What is your number 1 tip for viewers of this interview?
- How do you get over disappointment?
- Do you have any “if onlys”
- Do you have a goal for the future and if so what is it?
- What is the best advice you have been given?
Contact me if you would like to take part